An ideal place to moor your boat, many nearby attractions as well as unspoiled countryside, all near an authentic fishing village... This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to live by the sea. sea in a privileged location!
The project has been designed to combine contemporary style with state-of-the-art amenities. Although the residences are open to the outside, the effect created is both extremely comfortable and cozy. There are 31 residences, spread over small low-rise blocks (G+2). The units are generously proportioned and have one to four bedrooms. The penthouse has its own private access and can be equipped with a private pool.
For those who like to keep their feet on the ground, the ground floor apartments have private terraces and small gardens. All the others have balconies, with sea views while each unit is pre-equipped to be connected and smart.
In addition to the beach setting, the environment is enriched by careful landscaping that incorporates local trees, such as blackwood, endemic palms and tecomas. The generous length of its swimming pool (25 meters) is suitable for both lengths and swimming. The feeling of comfort and well-being is enhanced by a neutral color palette, accompanied by natural textures and layers of soft grays and whites, creating a simple, balanced and timeless effect.
The architect used sustainable and innovative designs to maximize views, cross ventilation and natural lighting. His designs also make use of natural elements such as volcanic stone and natural wood made by skilled local artisans. The kitchen, elegant and contemporary, is equipped with ultra-modern equipment from Italy. A peaceful place filled with natural light, and all the necessary comfort to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Everywhere, sustainable and innovative concepts to maximize views, cross ventilation and natural lighting. Exceptional views of the sky and the ocean as well as a breathtaking view of Le Morne.
A tailor-made Smart Home: With home automation, everything becomes so much easier! Home automation is what makes a home “smart” and provides homeowners with security, comfort, convenience and energy efficiency by giving them full control of their smart devices through their phone. Fully connected, your home responds instinctively to your desires... giving you the ability to control your devices remotely, choose the music playlist for your evening, adjust the intensity of your lights, control your electricity consumption and likewise answer the door, all via your smartphone:
- INTELLIGENT ENERGY: Energy is managed efficiently. A smart thermostat in the apartment allows homeowners to control the temperature remotely to improve energy efficiency.
- SMART CONNECTIVITY: Internet access is undeniably a necessity. This is why all units have been designed to have WIFI everywhere. A simple way to always be connected.
- SMART SECURITY: Residents can use the doorbell camera to see who is at the door, they can answer immediately from their phone and see if their home is properly locked.
- SMART LIGHTING: Equipped with smart LED bulbs connected via an app, owners can automate lights and even control them remotely.
- INTELLIGENT SOUND: Wireless audio comes in the form of smart speakers such as Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, where everything can be voice-activated or achieved through their respective apps.
THE AREAS OF THE BLACK RIVER OFFER SUCH A CHOICE OF LEISURE ACTIVITIES THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO KNOW WHERE TO START:
- The Black River Gorges National Park is an oasis of calm in the heart of an ancient forest.
- Le Morne Brabant, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Île aux Bénitiers offers one of the most enjoyable excursions on the island and has a beautiful sandy beach, safe swimming, and one of the best snorkeling sites in the region. region.
- Casela Nature Park is a safari park that is home to 500 mammals, 1,100 birds and around 150 reptiles, and offers a wide range of activities for young and old.
- Chamarel is the key to a perfect day inland. Its winding mountain road is punctuated by spectacular ocean views.
- At the exit of the village are the Ebony Forest nature reserve and the Earth of Seven Colors geopark, as well as the Rhumerie de Chamarel.
- The Morne Kite Lagoon, known all over the world, and the famous spots One Eye surf and Manawa are 15 km away.
You can also benefit from rental management with many advantages such as:
- Frees you from the management of your property and rental by ensuring that your property is perfectly maintained for rental.
- Designated to support 2Futures properties
as a rental manager for short-term rentals and is also authorized for long-term rental management.
- In partnership with Luxury Ocean Vacation Ltd (LOV), 2Futures Holidays offers owners the best property management services. LOV is the leading luxury residence management company in Mauritius.
- The concierge ensures that your property is perfectly maintained and placed on the market at its real value. You will savor the luxury of coming home each day to a clean home,
and your tenants will enjoy relaxing in a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere.
Information on the risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : www.georisques.gouv.fr